Wednesday, June 22, 2005

day 2

of struggle to bring my server up from oblivion... I feel like a necromancer, trying to raise the dead to my biddings... right now I feel like dd if=/dev/head of=/dev/knee bs=512.. in case you don't understand that it mean that I feel like copying my brain to my patella pala lutut for extra brain power... any the fact that I'm trying to use dd to clone the resurrected disk to a newer disk.. before it goes down again... my application setup is totally fucked up.. shit and I'm the only guy knows how to do this in office..

I got my service award today... a plaque for 5 years of service, a tie pin and some cash voucher and 70% discount voucher to Tomei.. munchkins is thrilled knowing she's getting some new jewelleries.. hehehe think I'm spoiling her too much? nahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment