Wednesday, May 11, 2005

more news

News from Kuantan told us that my brother-in-law is still uncouncious.. his blood sugar level has gone down but he has not yet came out from his unconcious state.. Doctors told his family that blood & oxygen is not reaching his brain.. this is indeed bad news.. munchkins cried before we went to sleep last night. Her only elder brother is really really sick. I asked her if she would llike to go back earlier than friday to be with the whole family. I think my inlaws really need all the support that they could get. I'm taking monday off just in case.

Spare a prayer for this young lad if you can, he is too young to be so sick. He has yet to experience life at all. Be thankful for everything that we enjoy today because Allah could take that all back any seconds for any reasons. Take good care of yourselves everyone. Youth no longer equals health these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment