Monday, November 22, 2004

Welcome back to the office

.. and selamat hari raya.. Raya was great for me and munchkins. Munchkins and I went to melawati and buy some lemang from Pak Ali Lemang (where else?). Munchkins missing her family on raya eve but at the same time excited on our first raya together.

I had a nightmare that I'm loosing my job due to I've been away for raya holiday too long. Ishk, didn't realized how insecure I felt about taking log off from the office.

Munchkins did superb on her first semester. CGPA 3.75.. wow! congrats dear. I'm so proud of you. She excited about starting the second semester. I'm so happy for her :)

Me and rest of hardOnes planning to have a Raya Pot Luck but looks like it's not going to happen. Too many wedding invitation out there. I'm booked every weekends of Dec. Same goes to a lot of hardOnes people. I think we'll have to settle for a new Year gathering instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment