Wednesday, August 3, 2005

dateline friday

which is tomorrow.. boss is eagerly waiting for me to finish this project. Another project is already waiting to take top priority after this one. I'm goign to enjoy this weekend, hope to be a quiet one. Looking forward to long drinks with munchkins @ The Curve sometime this weekend.. hmm OU sucks, last time we went there, we spent more than haldf hour looking for parking and decided to just pay the ticket and get out.

I'm taking a big step forward economicly, if everything goes well, a huge commitment with considerable amount of risk. Calculated risk is good. I hope things go smoothly to the deal is sealed.

I'm loving our new little corner at the balcony, unfortunately the haze these few days is not good for hanging out and drinking tea there. Haze haze go away... stupid indonesian farmers!




No comments:

Post a Comment