Monday, July 10, 2006

Renewed goals

We had a good talk (well actually listening) with my mother in law on the way back from The Curve last weekend and in that instance I found a new set of goal for me to continue working hard.

I realise that we could have gone at least once before but instead we went elsewhere or spent the money on other things. InsyaAllah now that our goal is set, we will ge there soon.

New goal, new energy.. I can feel it in me.




Nous avons eu un bon entretien (réellement écoute bonne) avec ma m?re légalement sur le chemin en arri?re de la courbe le week-end passé et du fait l'exemple j'a trouvé un nouvel ensemble de but pour que je continue de travailler dur.

Je me rends compte que nous pourrions ?tre allés au moins une fois avant que mais ? la place nous soyons allés ailleurs ou ayons dépensé l'argent en d'autres choses. InsyaAllah maintenant que notre objectif est fixé, nous GE de volonté l? bientôt.

Nouveau but, nouvelle énergie. Je peux la sentir dans moi

No comments:

Post a Comment