Monday, November 20, 2006

erm.. call me later ok?

Ok that was just creepy..
I was doing some presentation foil for tomorrow's ops review when my mobile rang.. wierd looking numbers on the screen.. picked it up and a lady on the otehr side asked to talk to and if it's convinient for me to talk. She said that she's from Solomon and they are a recruitment company.

I was pressed to complete my presentation foil and rather unimpressed of another head hunter calling my mobile so I asked her to call later. 6pm would be a good time I said. She said ok and mentioned that they would like to talk to me about opportunities with their clients. I said ok and we hung up.

Erm where have I heard that name before? Solomon
erm is it this solomon? The call did sounded long distant and foreign.

hmmmm.... I guess I'll know later today.

1 comment: