Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cheeni Cum : A very different hindi movie

We're in kuantan for the weekend and munchkins and adik went of on open house invitations. I am stuck in front of the laptop trying to do a system walkthrough in hot and humid kuantan weather.

What's to keep me from goign mad with this documentation work is the telly that is seemed to be stuck on tv3 showing a hindi movie!

but wait! this is not a typical hindi movie. Infact I have not even saw any singging and turun naik bukit. The theme is very mature and the acting were of superb quality.

Starring Amitabh Bachchan as an older guy who fell for a woman half his age and the things surrrounding that. Superb cinematography and acting, and I can't believe I'm watching a hindi movie!

I don't have time to do a review, so here's a link to a review and incase you need to look it up for rental.

http://www.hindisong.com/Movie/MovieReview.asp?MovieID=1219

No comments:

Post a Comment