Sunday, December 26, 2004

250 MB hotmail account

25 going on 250mb :P

Check out my hotmail account with now 25mb storage. In a week time it's going to be 250mb as stated by hotmail. How? I found a way to trick hotmail to give me 250 mb email storage upgrade. Ok so I got Gmail and 1 GB of email storage, so why bother right? But sure is cool to rub this all over your face tho..

How eddie how? You know how to reach me :)

* 50+ malaysians died of tsunami in penang, kedah and other northern states. Waves of death dude!

* Jerangau is the nastiest herb la I tell you, but good thing the awful taste don't linger around for too long...

* Dina Zaman 's words are like jewels. Check her blog out. Some day I'll drop by Silverfish and get some books for those long boring weekends that somehow I never seems to have anymore. :P

* water bills came in at RM 850.00. What the FUCK HECK! what's going on here.. will check first thing tomorrow!

* remember, problems happens everyday to everyone. What makes you different is how you react to it.

1 comment: