Wednesday, March 23, 2005

updates for now

looking forward to april 10th, we're going back to kuantan :) I love being in kuantan. Ummi is on sydney/ perth trip with along and kak sue & precious nadila. I'm going to have to give up my desktop pc to my sis who needs it to do work at home.Good thing I got the wireless router setup. Hate to have to connect the adsl modem to my laptop. hmmm

hungry, I've got the munchies all week. craving for something I think, not quite sure what... hmm blood? nah.. it's hunger, not thirst..

I love tofu and megas xlr.. I know wierd combination.. coz coop hates tofu and I love coop, well I love megas actually, not coop..

oh yeah, looking forward to bring munchkins for her ortho braces this saturday. I'm going to make her a happy happy girl :)
I'm happy

1 comment:

  1. im thinking of getting one too. but wait!! gaji tak masuk lagi!! shait!!

    ReplyDelete