Monday, May 22, 2006

This calls for a BIG BIG CELEBRATION!

My dear munchkins is officially graduating this year. She got her final semester result yesterday and I'm the proudest person in the whole wide world right now.

Hehehehe.. that's how I'm feeling... like doing flips and rolls out of joy!

She even scored an A for her final project paper and when your have the Head of English Department as your supervisor, that is a magnificent feat!

I couldn't stop hugging her yesterday! was so happy and proud of her!

Munchkins, I'm so proud of you and I love you so much!

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

3 comments:

  1. hucs luv u all!!

    p/s hucs luv people who love people....

    congratulations!!!

    errrr...are we celebrating at your house this weekend or next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah congrats munchkin. both of u are meant for each other lah. vry cute couple. dua2 pandai memasak plak tu.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete