Thursday, September 22, 2005

argkh...

some people just eats shit I tell you.. damnit!
I arrived to the office this morning and first thign I did was go to one of the many office restrooms to wash my face. Yes your face tend to feels oily and sticky when walking along the highway from the komuter station to my office. Anyway I went it and oh gawd, somebody was in one of the booths and argkhh.. man the smell , I felt like I'm swimming in shit.. waht the hell did you ate last night to make your shit stink so badly? shitloaf? bak kut shit? shit curry? shit masak lemak ?

damn! I feel like I need to go back and take a hot antibactirial bath.. seriously.. I was in and out of that restroom in 2 sec, cannot tahan... ishk.. dude, you know you have to flush away that shit even before you done shitting so that the rest of the world is saved from your hoobastank.. aiyo... stupid shit head

No comments:

Post a Comment