Sunday, September 4, 2005

send your feedback, NOT!

I configured my father-in-law's smart phone to download latest local news headlines using avantgo and has successfully done sync'ed Berita Harian, Harian Metro, The Star, New Straits Times and The Malay Mail to the phone. Utusan on the other hand does not have an avantgo channel feed and causes alot of problem when I tried to sync.

So I thought I post a suggestion to utusan webmaster as below

Diharap utusan boleh menyediakan kemudahan channel untuk avantgo seperti akhbar akhbar saingan (BH, NST). Saya dan rakan rakan banyak bergantung pada avantgo ketika keluar pejabat/ bandar melalui talian GPRS pada talipon bimbit kami. http://www.avantgo.com


and soon I got the best reply ever from Utusan.
a big "An error occurred: Connection timed out." message pops up.

aahh, why I even bother?
:)


2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to have avantgo on my phone too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala.. but baby avantgo tak work on your Nok6600 phone la.. :( sowwie...

    ReplyDelete