Saturday, April 15, 2006

There was once a boy

who has a bit of a problem. He started with punching the Bank Rakyat's Parrot mascot when he was 8 then more attacks on A&W Brown Bear mascot as well as Ronald McDonald when he was 9 and the shin kicking that he did on Santa Claus the very same year. My name is Eddie and as a child I loved kicking and punching mascots and sometimes clowns too.

I am not sure why, maybe I was just naughty.. maybe because the brat in me knows that if a small kid punches a mascot, there is nothing the mascot could do about it.. heheh they can barely walk and see with all that heavy big goofy costume. Can you imagine Ronald trying to run with his big-toed shoes?

But time to grow up and


make peace with mascots all around the world.

I love you Chicky! I love you battered (as in coated in flour, not 'beaten') and deep fried and dipped hot sauce!

3 comments:

  1. hahah.. i wud love to batter the old chick too.. must be fun.. muahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. berani nye..
    aku kecik2 dulu..tgk a&w bear dah lariiiiii...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah... why so violent one? ;-)

    ReplyDelete