Friday, February 3, 2006

P.O.D , a christian band trying to be jew

make no mistake, while you're humming of singging P.O.D latest and greatest hit, you could be singing prayers from the Bible or the even Torah!

I found this very recent article about P.O.D on the web, and interview with P.O.D front man, Sandoval. I heard a lot of stuff about P.O.D being pro zionist. I started to suspect it's true when I saw their drumset has the word ZION | NOIZ written on it while performing on Jay Leno show recently.

taken from the article..

But one new song doesn't take any guessing: "Strength of My Life" is clearly a straight-up worship song.

Sandoval: It pretty much turned out that way. When Matis [Hasidic reggae singer Matisyahu] came in, we told him to just freestyle, and we came up with a little reggae dub. I wanted him to open up his book and sing some Hebrew, but he just took some Scripture and one of the Psalms from King David, and ended up singing it. He wrote some lyrics, and after that, I went in and put in my own lyrics
So be careful, don't sing or hum their songs if you don't intent to worship! because you know your actions in this world is Payable On Death..

oh yeah, check out who else on the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment