Wednesday, October 6, 2004

middle of the week..hmm..

I got my Targus Urban II backpack from Central Receiving Area on Monday. Very very pleased with how it looks like. :) Today I brought my new laptop with the new backpack, looking good!. I have yet to bake those Mandrake Linux ISO's to cd. Have yet to exorcist Windows Demons from this laptop. I figured since Evolution comes with Outlook plugin free now (Thanks to Novell), there's no reason why I would need to dual boot to Xp at all.

But then Munchkins need XP to play Sims, etc. And I do like a sesion of Worms 3D once a while. Well I guess I'll wait for my desktop to be up before I remove XP from my laptop.

I'm reading a lot about weight loss on the web. Looking for tips mostly. I'm abit worried about 6 meals a day recommendation. Also with the rumours of mercury poisoning from tuna overconsumption. Am I at risk? coz I love tuna ALOT!

* cardio as usual, but would love to be able to push beyond 30 mins
* set my target BMI numbers at 20. That's 75 Kg/ 160 pound for 193cm/ 6'3". Miles away, I know...

1 comment:

  1. tht 6 meals a day thingy will only b effective if u couple tht with a good exercise regime, otherwise, it's gonna be just a waste of good food, although u still might lose some weight....been there, done that, but for a different purpose- to gain weight, stopped after 2 months, required too much efforts, plus the food really burnt a hole in my pockets...erks

    ReplyDelete