Thursday, October 21, 2004

stiff back & streamyx

I done it again, got a stiff back .. bedroom accident :P actually it's more of a sofa-livingroom accident.. a joke gone wrong all the same.. my back is hurting like hell.. I'm limping .. but it's getting better after 3 days.. missed 2 days of exercise due to the back pain..

I have STREAMYX!!!!! yes after long wait, I finally called a friend who I knew could help.. segan from asking him to pull some strings in telekom but I cannot tahan already.. Well he worked his magic so now desa petaling has 40 ADSL ports free. First come first served. And according to the installer, I'm customer #1 for my area. Thanks arif, I owe you big time.

Funny thing is, I have sort of given up waiting that when teh installer came, I realized I no longer have my ADSL modem. Embarressing.. luckily he bought extra modem to test my line... all is well.. 512Kbps , yippie! now to buy a new modem..

* adoi... sakit belakang la...

No comments:

Post a Comment