Tuesday, October 19, 2004

puasa is here, yay!

Ramadhan finally here, yay! been waiting all year long. and then hari raya, double yay! can't wait.. this year I'll be wearing brown... went to tailor to make my baju melayu from kain hantaran..

Water disruption again on sunday, dang, had to drive to mum's place for shower.. so tired.. so sleepy.. so the melekit

tvcard is just great, I now schedule and records tv shows instead of waiting all night for any shows I wanna watch. ie Queer eyes at 12am sunday.. :P

I've decided on the deuter backpack for my kuching holiday. 70 + 10 litre deuter with raincover and minipack for rm 460. Midvalley Tearproof asking for rm690 for it. Luckily I checked out Pertama Complex. When to buy? waiting for my second cheque :)

* back on track.. fuhh lega..
* magazine helps me spend more time on cardio machine. nasib baik, coz I get bored and restless on the machine fast..

No comments:

Post a Comment