Tuesday, October 12, 2004

recap...

Went for a shooting tournament invitation on sunday.. Had a BLAST! I fired countless rounds of 9mm on semi auto Glocks and 12 gauge on pumpguns... I'm quite handy with pumpgun, hit 25 meters target with ease. Too bad the event I won (team drop plate 25M) was exhibition only.. Sidearm and pistol drop plate I lost, mainly due to the Clocks eyesight fucking up



On training this whole week, IBM AIX at amcorp mall.. wonder what's goign on in the office....



* bored.. yawn... took 2 days free days last weekend.. back on track on tuesday..

* buying pinnacle tv card to turn my pc to tv/ pvr.. yes the olv Singer Telly is going, going and pretty soon gone

2 comments:

  1. haha...looks like your secret blog is not so secret anymore :P nice to know you're on a roll for better health ... right timing bro ... dengan posa lagi, surely you'll see some difference ... if you ask me, i would stick to the 6 meals a day routine ... yes it's 6 times, but smaller portions ... just enough to not let you starve N to get to the next meal session ... not to starve is key :)

    heck it worked for me, samsu N jobos...true life testimonies...it'll surely work for you too

    oso banyak bersabar...during my BFL, i could only see difference after 2 months ... itu pon sikit jer ... so dont expect a miracle ... it takes alot of time

    my 2 cent suggestion : do more cardio ... burn first ... then only betul2 build ... you need to get rid of all the fat first ... cardio is the only way :)

    you inspire me bro!!

    -pipot

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiks.. how did you..?
    hehehe welcome wa... abis my secret eek?

    ReplyDelete