Sunday, January 23, 2005

adoooiiiiii

We went to Jeram Landak in Kuala Lipis day after raya qurban with my inlaws. Munchkins insisted that I go for urut to fix my dislocated knee injury from 6 years ago. I always takut of urut sessions coz oh my.. I'd pee my pants of the pain la... The tukang urut said that my kneecap was dislocated out of the socket and that was why I'm having alot of problem with that knee. How painful was to push it back into place? let me tell you that my knee is swollen since the saturday until today monday. The knee feels alot more free moving but it still is painful. The minyak urut kinda eases the pain. It's home-made (by the pakcik) coz I smell like kerisik in the office today..

News said that it rained for an hour in Mecca flooded the Mina pilgrim campsites. News said that no malaysian pilgrims are affected but I'm concerned about ummi.. I pray that she's doing ok there

Please pray that what I'm currently working on goes through smoothly. Aminn..


* on yeah did I mention that I'm on pantang also after the urut? for next 10 days I must not have anything nut related.. no peanut, soya bean, etc.. meanign 1. no soya milk 2. no soy sauce (kicap).. ishk.. :( and worst part is I'm still not over my raya craving for rendang.. yes rendang tok is just loaded with kicap. We bought some back from kuantan and I asked munchkins to keep them in the freezer until my pantang is over. But no KICAP!!!! oh noo.. be strong eddie...

2 comments:

  1. no kicap? what abt oyster sauce? it's tasty and also ehem ehem, an aphrosidiac ;) - sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe oyster sauce is as aprosidiac as your sayur bayam rebus.. too little oyster, too much food additives..

    ReplyDelete