Sunday, January 9, 2005

weekend

lousy weekend...
spent 2 days chasing quotation for a small job to pay for our (me and munchkins) sarawak holiday. Turned out the bugger bailed out at the last minute on saturday. Which left me with zero day to get another supplier, I was about to give up then a friend came into mind. Called up ESS and he's willing to help. He'll try and get the quotation faxed to our customer by Monday noon (few more hours to go).

Went over to KLCC to collect cables for my clie, had to wait for 2 hours for the seller. Saw the new look on PS2. Much slimer, just like how they slimmed down Sony Playstation to PSOne sold now. Price still RM799 tho... that's RM700 mroe than I'm willing to spend.. had absurdly expensive tea at starbucks and played simcity classic on my clie.. what a way to kill off 2 hours..

boboy gotten really sick.. sis had to kurung him because he could not control his bladder anymore. We all know that the poor cat is dying of old age.. 12 years old .. alot of love and memories with boboy... I went over to pick him up, cuddled him .. wrap him up in a blanket to keep him warm for his final days.. I'm sad..

I miss ummi, tried calling HJZ incase he's with ummi over in mecca. Could not seem to get to his handphone.. international operator said that line too bad to connect us. Maybe we'll try again to call in afew days time.

oh yeah, my sis can now cook :) had lunch at her place (mum's palce) on saturday.. not bad sis.. her husband is in good hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment