Tuesday, January 18, 2005

elly

I still owe you rm100, biler nak bayar nie? gimme your maybank account num cepat!

*** added 3:26pm, emails erver down, no work..

I just love mozilla firefox especially the live bookmark feature.. add your favourite blogs RSS/ Atom feed to it and it'll auto update whenever new content is up. Save a lot of time this little fella. More reasons to stick with firefox. yay!

btw, both COO & a senior VP left the company. I can understand I guess, the COO was next inline to be CEO but board of directors went and pick that french guy to be on top. Ouch.. best of luck to the outgoing COO.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry late reply. Baru sempat buka ur blog. Ish bangga la pulak ader tajuk nama i...hehehehe..

    nanti-nanti masa gathering baru la bayar plus I nak a BIG triffle... nyum nyum...hehehe


    ~Elly

    ReplyDelete