Wednesday, January 5, 2005

distracted...

dateline today. I need to finish up that java module before TZ leaving next week. Preasure..
can't really work on it can't really do anything.. I'm distracted by I don't know what.. hmm
maybe plain laziness.. come on eddie.. get to working quick!

munchkins got spanking new blog. I'm going to help her with the template hopefully tonight. :) she's such a good writer as you can see. go head, leave a note for her

I'm giving up Internet explorer for good la.. too much spyware, etc really slowing things down on my alreaady slow pc at work.. .. using mozilla firefox now like I ought to long time ago..

* help! I have nowhere to go on saturday.. any chicks need a date for saturday? I'm broke and will always try to get into your pants :p hehehe

* more update later when I'm bored..

No comments:

Post a Comment