Friday, October 14, 2005

All I really needed was a hug

I had a sad sad dream just now, Yes I just woke up 5 minutes ago. I had a dream of a younger me, well maybe 1 -2 years younger ... I was going out with some friends, the usual crazy bunch at college I guess but the outing seemed to be most unenjoyable for me. Iwas just so down all throughout the outing...

Finally last part of the outing, we went to this place like shop or something, and I found this big air filled promotion/ advertisement thingy that people erected in shopping mallls. I approched it, and suddenly gave it a big hug. Yes I'm not sure why the hug.

It felt good at first, then I realize that I wanted to hug something else, somebody else. So I told to myself that I'm going to give my dad a great big hug when I go home. Then I woke up and remembered...


Alfatihah...
Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas roh abah...

*** give your parents and siblings a hug today... you may never get to do it again in the future....

*** This entry was written with me in tears at 7am saturday morning, 11th day of fasting, almost 2 weeks before raya, almost 3 years after my father kembali ke rahmatullah.. I'll make you proud abah... insyaAllah

1 comment:

  1. Eddie.. i do understand how you feel. You can count on me if u need a hug. :)

    ReplyDelete