Saturday, October 22, 2005

iftar at sri melayu restaurant

Sri Melayu entrance..6:00pm
Georgeous deco at the entrance
Beautiful outdoor dining area
but we're seated in the VIP dining room instead.. thanks to moi
Yep, that's a lamb there roasting... :)
and also a whole quarter of a cow
Stalls, serving from mutton soup to char kueh teow to satay and rojak
Everyone were eager to get in, we arrived at 6pm coz it only took us less than 20 minutes from my place in desa petaling to sri melayu
Quick photo opp with the love of my life, the girl, not the flubber around my waist.
I find this picture disturbing, just disturbing....
Some shots of the private roomfelt like I'm dining at my arwah wan's house, we had the exect same windows and curtains.
good things comes in threes, ameen, tia and munchkins in our dining room
My baby ate a full kilo of prawns
Tia loves prawns too..
This is how they looked like by 8:30pm, macam udang dah muka.. tak larat dah la tu
Even ameen was too full to breathe too
This little one followed me from the buffet table to our dining room.. erm can I keep her? Her name is aishah by the way, we found out from her mom that went all over the restaurant looking for her..

*** I managed to book sri melayu exclusive private dining room for the iftar.
*** Yes hardones, I'm rubbing this all over your face.

3 comments:

  1. hey eddie.. both of u makes a very cute coupoe laa.. hehe. eh send my regards to ur wife yeah? the little girl looks cute too.. biler korang nak add another cute baby inthe the family? ok adios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuyooo best nya....berapa sekepala beb

    ReplyDelete
  3. rm 60 satu kepala rasanya... lupa lak.. I know nko mesti mesti dok terliur tgk kambing tuh fitt...

    ReplyDelete