Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Chronix Aggression

A pal had some questions on Apple iTunes, mainly how to save the streaming music to his mp3 player. I always thought iTunes is for apple ipod music players, so I never bothered to check them out. Wow, have I been missing a lot! I downloaded apple iTunes and found that you can actually listen to live radio stations through it. Cool and the stream is MUCH MUCH better than windows media player live radio!

I found this cool station, Chronix Aggression and they plays metal 24/7. OH YEAH!!!.. good selection too, first 3 songs I heard on the station was 1. Personal Insult by Superjoint Ritual (Pantera's frontman new band), 2. Clown by koRn and 3. a song from mesmerize by system of the down .

Oh shit! I found my fav online radio station!

No comments:

Post a Comment