Saturday, February 5, 2005

almost sunday

In the glorious US you'll get sued for even when trying to be nice. for all you too busy to click and read, two teenage girls baked some cookies, wrap them nicely and left them to their neighbours as surprise treat. A neighbour in return decided to sue them for making her scared.

I had absolutely delicious assam laksa today at midvalley jusco. They're nyonya variant of laksa utara. Interesting coz I swear I can taste sardines in there. Munchkins had them few days ago and absolutely loved i hence the recommendation. So next time you lots at the midvalley megamall, drop by jaya juso and sample their assam laksa yeah?

Saw bridget jones diary. hilarious.. but the erm wierdly worrying thing was that sitting a row infront of us were a bunch of 14 -16 year old boys clearly enjoying the movie. Oh man, you'll have to be gay to watch bridget jones diary without a girl by your side. Are those faggots in the making? I'm worried. My kids going to climb trees and lastik girls and not watch chick movies until they are forced to by their girlfriends or wives. (To guys reading this :what? you went to watch bridget jones with your buddies too? you fag!) hehehe :p

2 comments:

  1. I read books like bridget jones etc. I also don't mind watching the movie, even if I have to go alone. Personally I think it won't make us sissy, but makes us understand women better and be more sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm I feel that chick literature and movies spoils the minds of women today. They now have an unrealistic mental image of what a realtionship should be and how men should treat them. Most ofthen they forgot what reality is and that they have to give to receive.

    OK la, watching chick movies is ok not for you to understand women but as recreational thingy that you do with your significant other. I reiterate the fact that chick lit & movies are not a good source to understand anything at all for both for men & women.

    btw sam, u are soooo ready for a relationship, understanding women and all.. :) good luck...

    ReplyDelete