Tuesday, February 1, 2005

hello freaky darlings..

Back from bad bad fever that took me out since friday. Feeling a tad better today but not much really.. The whole time was horrible, stuffed nose, high fever.. I'm just glad it's not dangue. So been laying in bed, plenty of water and downloaded 6 movies from P2P.

1. League of Extraordinary Gentlemens
2. Super Size Me
3. Shrek 2
4. Hellboy
5. Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease Workout
6. Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels

Yes Et. I'll burn LS2SB for you. :)

Munchkins is down with same fever/ flu today after spending past few days taking care of me. I love you so much dear.

* forgot to mention that the movies are all DVD rips.. oh yeah I'm loving P2P right now..

1 comment:

  1. you both are not just down with fever, but also down with love ;)

    ReplyDelete