Thursday, February 3, 2005

friday

I seriously need to stop dreaming la.. and get my priorities right. Earlier this year I went in to boss room and asked for feedback of my performance last year. Boss has good words, ranked me one of his top staffs. But he also told me that he feels that I was out of my prime for a few months. Not my best performance coming to end of last year. Guilty.. taking too much time off and not getting work done. I had to agree, I feels that my love for this job is going away fast. Heck, somedays I just hang around in the office, reading blogs and occasionally check on stuff. Complecent as wa would say.

Don't get me wrong, it made me feels guilty like hell seeing so much that the rest of the team does and I get away with as little work possible. And sitting beside star employee does not help either. JH is a true asset to the company and it kills me to see he work while I lazy around doing god knows what.Berlakon busy

Munchkins said that I hate my work. hmm maybe I just hate working. I have a freelance job overdue so much that munchkins have gave up nagging about it. I feel bad about the whole thing. Pemalas..


*** added 3:14pm after prayers & 2 oranges

shit, where's my band of brothers VCD collection?hmmm... anyway Dina Zaman is in trouble of her blog leaking to her less net savvy parents/ relatives. I'm not worried of this blog leaking coz it seems that everyone know of my so called secret blog. Damn! you guys (and gals) are good.

Apparently TV Pendidikan in US is teaching kids to be lesbians and villaga people. Hmm I'm not too concern about more US people becoming lesbians.. maybe someday them lesbos would save enough money and come melancong - melencong here.. those village people on the other hand, keep away!

hmm I always kinda knew sesame street's bert and ernie were more than housemates..


No comments:

Post a Comment