Sunday, February 6, 2005

counting days

It's going to be my nay our big day soon. Big number 1. First wedding anniversary. Maal Hijrah is coming up in a few days time which means it will be exectly 1 year hijri since I gotten married. Gregorian date says it's going to be next week but I prefer the hijri date (30th Zulhid'ja, last day of the last month of the year).

The first year went so fast for us. Munchkins have since quit her job and moved to KL with me. She has started her masters studies in UPM and things has been great for the both of us. A lot of patience as we start our new life with each other. I realized that if n = largest number, you can always add 1 to n (n +1). That's how much I love my munchkins.

We're anxiously waiting for our trip to sarawak. I've fotgotten to buy first aid supplies for the trip while we were at midvalley on saturday. Must remember to do it this week. we'll be needing cheap canvas shoes for the hike in Bako National park as well. Everything else is set, I think.

I've setup vmware on the house computer and installed fedora FC2 as guest operating system. vmware rocks I have to say. Tho I need to tweak the fedora installation alittle bit because of the limited cpu and memory resource on the old pc. It's amazing that vmware allows me to create a virtual machine and install linux/ any os on top of my current os. Complete linux installation that runs in a window on my XP desktop. It's a virtual machine but feels as if I'm interacting with another machine in my network. Now I have native linux environment for my development work, without dual booting. I feel that I should pay the good people at vmware for their good job. :)

Ummi is coming back home this sunday. We misses her so much. We're thinking what to cook to welcome her back. I'm sure ummi is missing noodles while she's away in mecca.

ops.. off to change tapes...

No comments:

Post a Comment