Tuesday, September 21, 2004

10 minutes record

Flat tyre yesterday.. had to rush to the office so I pumped in just enough air to get me to the office. Changed the tyres before I go back. 10 minutes! not a bad time ey? Hurt my back (probably muscle pain) while changing tyre. Must remember next time that it's not a race to beat personal time.

Munchkins was busy with her papers so she only managed to bake some fish for dinner. I stir fry some vege using as less oil I can. So for dinner I had small portion of rice, grilled cat fish and some stir-fried vege. I felt guilty so I spent half and hour on cardio and pump some iron before we go out to visit Ameenn in IIUM.

We're going back to kuantan on Friday. Can't wait to travel again.

* chic'n breasts again between 2 piece of Gardenia's new "Fit & Trim" bread. The bread cost 150% more than your normal white bread and 50% more than your wholemeal. I prefer wholemeal but I just want to see what's the new bread all about. Comment - OK tasting but still lack of fibre that I like about wholemeal bread.

* finally fixed blogger time stamp on posting issue.. well more of the issue of me not setting me timezone correctly. Hurrah for not reading the help / man pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment