Sunday, September 26, 2004

helicopter ride!

Took off friday and went back to Kuantan. Munchkins needed the weekend to unwind. It took us only 2 hours on the new East Coast highway, one half hour short of the usual drive on the old trunk road. Not bad for RM19 toll.

Munchkins went for KMPH english night recital thingy. I stayed behind and workout. Yes I bought my dumbbell for the trip. :). On saturday we went to Terenganu for some shopping. I enjoyed the long drive via the coastal road to Kemaman. Bought the freshest keropok lekor. yummy.. I prefer the boiled one, not the fried ones.

Highlight of the weekend was definately the 10 minutes helicopter ride around Kuantan town. Me and munchkins could not resist the offer for a helicopter joyride. We took bunch of pictures. What an experience I say.. Now if only the pilot would let me have a go at the rudder stick :P

* tried my best to stick to my diet, but I'm so weak.
* love being energetic
* my pc acting up. Both at work and at home. Looks like time to reformat the old hag.

No comments:

Post a Comment