Tuesday, September 28, 2004

old pictures

Munchkins were rearranging our family photo album yesterday and she found a picture of me and her at a kenduri from long ago. She showed the picture to me and said, "Look, you were even slimmer than that guy your friend". I looked and my jaws dropped to the floor. There in the picture I was wearing PPP rugby jersey, and beside me is another friend who looked in the picture twice my size then. Was I really that skinny back then?

We went to do our groceries at Carrefour last night and I picked up some almond and raisins for my snacking needs. We're supposed to go to pasar malam tonight for vegetables but Abg Matt called me this morning informing me that his father had passed away. I'm very sorry for him. I'll be going straight to KL after work to visit them. Munchkins couldn't come coz she have classes today morning and night.

* had roasted chicken between wholemeal bread for buka puasa last night.
* not fasting today but I'll skip meals anyway.. don't feel like eating anything today
* still looking for bench press bench. Bidded max of RM50 to the same guy from yesterday at lelong. Currently I'm the highest bidder @ RM11, but 7 days to go.

**** updated 11:45am ****

Artis : Sheila on 7
Lagu : Pria Terhebat
Hebat,pria terhebat
Itu yang kuharapkan ada padaku
Agar...agar diriku
Bisa melumpuhkan tingkah liarmu

Jangan...jangan siakan
Kehadiranku pada mimpimu
karna hanya lewat mimpi
Aku bisa menjamahmu
Juga memilikimu

Ajari aku tuk jadi pria terhebat
Mungkin terlalu lama
Aku tlah bersembunyi
Menatap matahari pun aku tak mampu
Udara malam pun terlalu menusuk langkahku

Di persembunyian aku menari...
Di persembunyian aku menyanyi...
pria terhebat...

Begitu banyak lagu tercipta untukmu
Hanya saja aku tak bisa
Mengungkapnya kepadamu

* yes I wanna be Pria Terhebat! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment