Thursday, September 16, 2004

lean meals

Last night I unpacked the oven from out of the box. I have been wanting to do so all week to bake my meals. Munchkins insisted that we do it on saturday but I just couldn't wait..



Baked my first meal.. lean chicken pieces with garlic and pepper.. yummiee... can't help myself to a small piece hot from the oven, and off to the fridge they go. This morning Munchkins nuked them for a few seconds and I sliced them up and put them in wholemeal/rye bread with some chopped cabbage..



One sandwich for breakfast and another one to bring to work.



I'm surfing the web for some lean low fat/ low carb meal recipes.. let me know if you have a link worth mentioning :)





**** update at 3:52pm ****



Had a piece of papaya, cold at the masjid for lunch.. sweet, refreshing.. best one I had in a long time..



Munchkins called earlier to tell me that she's going to Nilai with her dad. I asked her to bring some extra money inacse she found somethgin she like there. Hope she'll be back before 6 else I'm stuck here in the office.



We're planning to haev a private BBQ thingy just teh two of us this saturday before PGL (Puteri Gunung Ledang, the Movie) so I guess we're going to Tesco tonight for some chicken, etc. Sat is my free day, not so much because I wanna eat freely, but because me and munchkins needs it, to have a normal meal she/ we cooked together.



ET send her blog url via IM just now.. another daily must-read :)





3 comments: