Monday, September 27, 2004

some early arrangements

Yesterday I managed to booked massively bargain return tickets KLIA-Kuching-KLIA on AirAsia. A colleague here told me to book early to get the super bargain price for AirAsia tickets. 2 return tickets from KLIA Airport to Kuching airport for only RM39.90/person/way! so the total amount for air fares plus taxes is only RM235.96!

Yes we're going to Kuching, Sarawak! I'm doing some early arrangements for our first honeymoon next february!. It was either Kuching or Australia with the rest of the family. Kuching sounds better to me. Besides, I'm quite familiar with Kuching. The last time I was there was some 15 years ago, I as 12 years old. Things can't change that much rite?

Checked out the hotels and looks like I narrowed them down to either Crowne Plaza Riverside or Holiday Inn Kuching . Have not decided yet. But we're definately going to stay at the Bako National Park on the last night in Kuching!. I've emailed the park authorities to reserve a cabin there.

I'm really looking forward to this trip. Loooong time to February :)

* daily morning and night cardio sessions.
* fasting today and yesterday. Munchkins steamed a good half of a garoupa fish I bought 2 weeks ago.
* trying to buy this used bench press from a guy at lelong. He's not letting it go under RM350. That's RM300 more than I would like to spend :P

No comments:

Post a Comment