Wednesday, September 22, 2004

old addiction

GASP! old addiction is back. Last night after coming back from our night out, I quickly changed and seconds later I was on my cardio machine. Then some weight training before I hit the shower. The shower kinda freshen me up again and I could not sleep. I spend 2 hours watching "The Amazing Race" on AXN until almost 2am (can't remember).

*Chip & Kim (the Married parents couple) won the million bucks. I'm just glad the super competative Collin & Kristie did not win. I guess I still wants good guys to win, pity it's not Brandon & whatshername..

Anyway right after the show and before bed I managed to pick up my dumbells and did a few sets. Then off to bed I went. Woke up this morning and did some cardio and few sets on the dumbells and off to work. In the office I realized that over less than 12 hours I have done 3 session of half hour cardio and more than 4 sessions of weight training with my dumbell.Why?

I realized that somehow the muscle pain I got from changing my flat tyre made me miss the sensation when my whole body aching. I miss the pain I guess. Now all I can think of is to go back and spend some love on my dumbells. Munchkins doesn't seem to mind at all. :P

* had sotong kangkung at uptown last night. Basicly boiled green vege, squid and hoisin sauce.
* fasting today, training my mind for the coming eid mubarak (fasting season).
* keyword of the day : carnie wilson


**** updated 4:03pm ****


* Apparently I am AppleDOS 3.1 according to bbspot. Still a work in progress.. hmm quite true I think..

1 comment:

  1. ermmm...
    i still think colin and cristie deserved it.
    sure they're super competitive and super annoying, but hey, they're smart and good at what they do...oh well...

    ReplyDelete